ServiceStack’s Twitter Interface application seamlessly integrates ServiceNow with Twitter. The end user can quickly report an issue via ‘Direct Messaging’ of Twitter thereby helping organizations in providing faster
resolution of created incidents.This communication channel is highly secured and at the same time very flexible since the user can follow incident updates on their personal Twitter handles
- User will authenticate their twitter handle via twitter authentication.
- User can create New Incident Ticket (with attachment) and further communicate with Helpdesk/Incident Agent via Twitter direct
- User can send screenshots, videos and GIFs as attachment to ServiceNow.
- User will be able to interact with ServiceNow and raise an issue even if they are not able to access ServiceNow.
- Use existing ServiceNow processes, settings,permissions, tables, etc.
- Installation and configuration of this application is a one-time activity and takes less than 30 minutes.
Request for Demo ServiceNow Store