The Solution Architect is responsible for the overall design, mapping of client business requirements and ensuring smooth project delivery. The role is required to work with clients to assess current state processes and tools, identify ServiceNow platform solution options, define ServiceNow solution requirements, determine and define integration requirements, and develop overall architecture and implementation plans.
- Lead and deliver requirements, scoping and design workshops, ensuring requirements are well documented
- Provide expert level support and technical mentoring to implementation team
- Maintain deep, comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow’s capabilities and constraints.
- Recognize and develop opportunities to leverage ServiceNow as a platform.
- As a senior technical member of the team, deliver hands-on configuration, development and integration services and serve in a delivery assurance capacity for all project deliverables
- Plan and coordinate all phases of testing and test acceptance; design and oversee development of testing related work products; lead test remediation cycles
- Support practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property (IP)
- Develop and present business case material for senior prospect and customer stakeholders. Create and deliver tailored presentations and product demonstrations
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept / Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing – communicate commitments, expectations, etc in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings/marketing events
- More than 10 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Background and deep experience with ServiceNow are mandatory with accreditations covering the full range of ServiceNow products
- Experience as a developer is must.
- Engaging presentation style, with the ability to control and manage multiple presentation scenarios
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple campaigns at the same time
- Nice to have- Certified implementation specialist (ITSM, ITOM, HRSD or any other)