Job Position: IT Recruiter
This position will be responsible for all aspects of the sourcing and hiring of IT professionals to fill the technical positions.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up.
- Continuously partner with recruiting team to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
- Develop and release job postings on a platform, such as social media and job boards.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired,and fired employees, and other candidate relationships.
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in IT Recruitment.
- Experience in developing recruiting strategy.