The position is accountable to study and put in place checks and balances for the accounting and financial operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards. Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as a Financial Controller will aid our organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organized, and have excellent leadership skills.
Key expectations of Finance and Accounts consultant:
- Monthly reporting of financials to Directors
- Preparation of financial budget in detail and presenting to the Management
- Understanding Tax implications and what we can do to mitigate corporate and personal tax.
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Vendor management- evaluate current process and suggest improvements
- Monitoring all debtors and creditors
- Improvements in current policies that have a direct financial impact.
- Preparation and finalisation of balance sheet as per Indian accounting standards
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
A qualified chartered accountant with a minimum experience of 8 to 10 years of working in the IT Industry. Start-up experience will be an added advantage.