This position is accountable to work in an exciting and challenging ecosystem that will help you invest heavily in your professional development. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with teams and help the best organizations in the world – across the private, public, and social sectors – solve some of their most difficult problems. You will also work with a range of experts in the firm & the esteemed clients of Service Stack Technologies globally.
Key Expectations from a Business Analyst
The day to day work will be require you to work with key clients and partners who are in the elite list of Fortune 500. This includes:
- Gathering and analysing information with proper documentations like Business Requirement specification document,
- Formulating and testing hypotheses,
- Developing and communicating recommendations.
- Making sure the requirements gathered as delivered as agreed.
You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members once agreed internally with Service Stack Technologies. You will serve as a BA on multiple client engagements and work with a number of colleagues and clients in a range of industry and functional areas. We view the Business Analyst position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career with Service Stack Technologies.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree or have 5+ years of work experience
- Know-how of IT Service Management, ITIL, IT Operation Management is a plus or various Vertical Industry sectors.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is a must.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-documenting skills + Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization or with Clients of SST
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English