ITSM-IT Service Management
May 7, 2019 6:01 am by servicestack
We now understand our system In and Out. The awareness of good and bad practices is a key to have a neat and easy to manage system
Skip Newton, Solution Architect
Service Stack Technologies conducted the implementation Project for its client who needed to migrate from another too and Adapt the ServiceNow ITSM processes.
- Migration from Another Tool
- Custom Service Portal
- Customized processes
- Number of Existing Cat Items
- Catalog Automation via Excel
- SLA Configurations via Excel
- User Data load
- Assignment Rule Configuration via Excel Import
Enthusiastic by the possibilities ahead, Client is now looking at complete organizational transformation for their Discovery and SAM solutions on ServiceNow.
They believe that the successes they have had with IT can be replicated across the company, leading the change towards streamlining and structuring service management for every department in the enterprise, including human resources, customer service, operations, and much more.
- The Customer is live with the IPCC and are attending to hundreds of Incidents every hour Seamlessly
- Customized reports have helped the customer Monitor the team progress and support the weak areas
- The Customized Service Portal is being used by all the Users to raise their request. Customized plugins This portal further help to reduce the P1 incidents of the company via the Alert Widget
- Integrations with workplace has helped the users look into their issue on the Custom Portal Home page keeping them more aware about the issue posted on the Workplace
- Catalog Automation has helped the client Upload hundreds of Cat Items in minutes reducing the Dev effort.