Service Stack Technologies started the interaction with the customer about how they managed the current HR process within their enterprise, below business challenges stood out from the customer end:
We tried to keep our implementation as close to OOTB as possible and used REST based APIs to integrate with various systems.
- Document Management
– As a part of this solution, we created custom utilities using various technologies to upload existing documents from a shared drive into ServiceNow’s managed documents.
– All common documents and employee specific documents have been loaded into the Managed documents module of ServiceNow.
- Letter Management
– PDF automation – Automated the process to filling PDF template like ‘Offer letter’ are auto filled and electronically signed through the bespoke letter management functionality.
– HR letter templates are also made available in the CSM portal. This gave a better UI/UX experience to the consumer of the functionality.
- Payroll Data Management
– Automated the entire payroll data processing workflow for various customers of our client.
-Payroll Input templates were downloadable for HR admins of our clients customers from the CSM Portal and a bespoke functionality was developed to
help in the validation process while uploading the payroll templates.
- HR Process Workflow
– 2 Process workflows were created as a part of the customer HR process flow – HR Case Workflow & Payroll Case Workflow
– HR Case workflow covers the case management flow for HR queries including the maker/checker process for review and approval
– Payroll Case Workflow covers the payroll process to be followed by organization to fulfil its customer payroll cases
- Reports, Dashboards & Virtual Agents
– Implemented Performance analytics to track and improve the performance of the agents.
– Virtual Agent was implemented on the CSM Portal to help the customers with FAQs & reduce case volume proactively.
- Data Migration
– As customer was using the Incident module prior to this implementation for managing HR cases, we had to migrate the customer data from the Incident table to the Case table including Work Notes, email logs and attachment information
- Integrations with various systems
– To sync the customer & contact data from source systems such as Workday and SuccessFactors to Service Now.