Testing has often been considered an elephant in the room as far as quality and timeline of a product or a service is in discussion. “An efficient software is one that is well tested”. ServiceNow ATF leaves no room for human error when it comes to testing how a particular module works after modification and during Upgrades. For many customers who go with manual testing during an Upgrade, more than 25% of the time is eaten up by testing approximating it to “MORE THAN 13 WEEKS!!!!!”. ATF automates 40-60% of test scenerios and most of the delta is in client-side functionality. Secondly, Regression testing is one of the most critical phase that tests how the recently added delta is affecting the system as whole.
- Clients who opt in for ATF have drastically reduced the time taken for upgrade testing i.e. 200 tests in Excel took only 1 WEEK!!!!
- ATF testing results for Regression have proven to be more stable compared to any other automated testing tools or manual testing
- With the ServiceNow Automated Test Framework (ATF), your team can identify bugs quicker, reduce manual testing resources / requirements, and ultimately speed up the development process.
- ATF allows us to accelerate applications into production due to reduced test time. You can test forms by creating tests that mimic user actions with no scripting, like opening a form, setting and validating field values, or submitting a form.
- ATF can also take input variables and return output variables that you define when you set up custom steps. The framework provides batch, hierarchical and nested suites testing, and allows for fully automated tracking of all testing, which removes test data and eliminates the need to roll back changes